LSS Employment Services
LSS Employment Services helps people build a foundation for successful careers. We will help you build a plan to get a job, and to advance and succeed professionally. We empower program participants to obtain employment that pays livable wages and to develop meaningful and life sustaining jobs.
- MFIP – Hennepin County residents in the MFIP program can work with LSS to advance their employment goals.
- Training and Education Center – Anyone can benefit from the career education resources in our TEC center.
Interest in your success
- You will explore and better understand your skills and interests.
- You will be equipped with skills to help you obtain and maintain employment that pays livable wages.
Connecting you with others in the community
- We have access to job leads – you can connect to employers through our employer network.
- We help clients overcome barriers to employment through our strong connections with community resources.
Our team of professionals have experience in human services, counseling, case management and workforce development. They have tools and experience to evaluate your abilities, interests and personality characteristics; they can then direct you into the industry or occupation that would best suit you and the employer.
We prepare individuals to become valuable assets and meet the needs of companies. Learn more about how we help employers through our pool of workers.